Monday, April 8

Reunited With Blackberry

It took me 4 months waiting for the blackberry z10 to arrive here in the Philippines, so as what my post in my previous  dayI am really excited to have it and it seems my patience is getting shorter. Here are some question why do Corporate mostly uses Blackberry. I will pin down point to point the reason why, of course all the answer came across all over the forum,, Small and Medium Enterprises, Corporate and even those people who really need the real time messaging but of course with the partner of the ISP ( internet service provider. But first of all lets take a look to my ZED :D


First Impression




Open The Box



Sexy






Turn It On



The standard version of Blackberry Zed 10 is v10, but since since blackberry made changes and upgrade of the firmware and software you have upgrade to the lates version, like mine; as I opened my bb after inserting my simcards (with data plan) Zed (more sexy calling Zed than blackberry:D) prompted me if I would like to install the latest version which is v10.00.90. So heres the glipse...
It took me 3 minutes updating for y new software i think its around 112mb using my HSDPA simcard. And after the round two updates here we come.


And now, after the successful update i check the firmware, also the application, browser, games and the keyboard, the gesture and over all its amazing, smoothly exploit both software and hardware.The BlackBerry Hub, a kind of integrated inbox for communications, alerts, and messaging and email, replaces the characteristic grid of apps that is the typical starting point for iOS and Android users today.

And one thing I really appreciate here is the HUB and FLOW  

The HUB is the place where all your notification is in one place, and the Flow for me is that you don't have to leave the page you or work you are doing just to check the notification with just one THUMB. Also the segregation of contact, from your business/office/work to your personal data. Picture bellow will explain what I'm trying to tell about.

The Hub and Twitter Contacts

Hub is the place of all your notification, if you could see the twitter contact was highlitened and on the right side showed all my twitter contact in social.



The Hub And Facebook



The Hub with Business Contact/Work/Office


The Hub with my Personal Contacts and mixed Contacts



The advantage of this is that whatever you do or whatever you watch, browse, call and text, chat is that you can always make sure in every move your in the right path, lol I mean, if you are in the office instead of browsing your all contact just go to the hub and switch you your Business contact, every minute every seconds count is important, imagine doing the multitask with just one thumb:)

As of now that the best part I can share you with because for me the Knowing Zed is a progress since I just had it for 2 days, next post will be my review overall, application, tips and tricks. By the way, the documents reader is the AMAZING, also the browser, you want a test, lets meet and have a test, lol.....


No comments: