Saturday, March 30

Where's My Blackberry Z10:D

It's been a month for me waiting for the new blackberry z10 to  arrive here in the Philippines, so when I learned that its already here I went immediately to the sm clark to check it in the store, got a brochure and guess what, its true hihihi.

 So I applied as soon as my number called for the customer service. Mixed emotion coz em a big fan of Blackberry, its not that Im an apple hater, i had iphone5 too but when its come to email, notification and real time internet messaging blackberry is ahead compare to any phone in the market nowadays. however I do admit that blackberry before is not sexy as sophisticated gadget:D but now omg, its great.

Processing takes 20 minutes so the excitement goes on and on and on and on until the the beautiful customer service told me that they will call me once the unit is available, huhuhu. Feels like ooooooohhhhmmmmgggggg... Anyway I'm not an irate customer so i said okay sabay alis at nakayuko:( ano ba sa english yung term na yun?

Sample image from google of Blackberry Z10 :








No comments: