Wednesday, April 3

My Best Friend

Helo everybody, how you doin? If you gonna ask me well same as old thing, tired, exhausted... just got home from work, but despite of  this still I cant sleep, got meeting this morning around 8 but as expected as always, I'm late.

I slept around 5 am I think, so what do you expect right? lol anyway so how everybody? I think you all doin fine, somehow some of you is on their way to the office especially to all my chatmate in google+ in the USA, canada, london and many coz we are different on time.

Just got home nothing to do so just read some of my favorite blogs, chat in google+ and check some notification, actually Im having my dinner while typing here.

For almost 1 year this is my scenario that goes and on and on and on redundantly. I don' t have many friends here in Angeles City, Pampanga Philippines. Im no from here that is why.

All these years, I only have companion all the time that ease my mood, chilling together, singing together, lol... I do love singing but the problem is that my forte is just to play the guitar, no luck for singing, for me my voice is so amazing but for those who hears me it so annoying, good grief to me, I just wish that my voice can  set just like having an equalizer like my guitar. Anyway that all for now, need to continue my dinner, see you later all in google+. have a great time and God bless us all.

No comments: