Saturday, April 13

North Korea - Hopeless Country

Every time I watched news or read news on the internet, I cant help my self to feel the agony of the people of North Korea that really break my heart watching eating food from a thrash can, eating any possible food to kill their starvation, why why why s this happening???? I cant believe that the Government of North Korea can do this into his people. 
 If you could see this children which is suppose to be in the school playing, learning and enjoying their childhood, you can found them in the street looking for food to survive knowing that the leader is wasting a billion dollar bucks for his INSANITY buying and producing a Nuclear Weapon for war. okay, lets point it out why Kim Jong-un called the insane one.
 
I do not understand why this Faggot investing the money purchasing and producing a non sense weapon for war, the question is for what purpose?
I cant understand why or rather I say I do not want to understand it. Instead of putting up weapons you, KIM JONG-UN why don't you open your eyes and see what was really happening in your people under your regime. People of north Korea need foods, medicine and many not nuclear weapon, for people sake what is your intention to do such barbaric kind of mind??? You have to end your illusion that you can fight the USA and South Korea, lets take for granted that you can launch attack but what if they attack you back? You have to accept the fact that no matter what happen, either you launched the Nuclear and Other missile the question is "DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO SUSTAIN THE WAR? HOW BIG IS YOUR FUND TO WIN THE BATTLE? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR PEOPLE MOST ESPECIALLY TO THE CIVILIAN? YOU ARE SUCH AN FAGGOT, IDIOT, PATHETIC, INSANE, HEARTLESS PERSON.

Kindly consider the young or your country that have a brighter future than you . I am really mad at you KIM JONG-UN. May you have the courage to stop your foolishness and start a new one that can benefit for good for you and for your country. You can fight the war and after that???? whats next? hw sure you are to win this? hey wake up from your illusion. If only I could, I cut your head with your pathetic general who never stop claiming and pushing this war, war for nothing...

No comments: