Tuesday, April 16

Comfort For the Boston Bombing Victims

Around 5:00 in the morning (PST) when I read a tweets from @CNN +CNN   about the bombing at Boston which is currently held a marathon, so I checked the link as quickly as I can, and this is what I SAW this. I cant imagined what I've  watched and really sad and tremble about what I saw. I heard the crying people, shouting because of pain, blood everywhere and totally horrible scene.

This day should be a great day for the state of +Boston  but all of a sudden this is what happened. I don' t get it why this should happen and who did it, what is the motive that drive the criminals or rather I say terrorist to do this. Where is the heart of those people? I really pray that God would comfort all the victims, family, and all the people of Boston involve about this tragedy. And I'm sure whoever involve with this shall punish and send to jail, until now the the number of casualties is going higher< condolence to the family of the victims, the world is praying for the urgent action in order to get the suspect with his evil propaganda and pay for all of this.

No comments: