Thursday, July 10

Teary Eyed. The Sad Reality Of A Broken Earth.

What's with the world today.. I'm a busy person, work from home to office vice versa, internet is my main source of communication, dealing with my client, with the company I'm and with the people I'm working with.

Sometimes I need to stop for awhile and browse some news worldwide.  I cant help my self but to have a broken heart, feels like i wanna shout to the world what wrong with the people today. environment nowadays is falling apart, the "Climate Change" is the main reason and main problem... I disagree.

People is the main reason of it, the more we make things simple the more complicated it is, the greedy of some corporation, the vanished of civilization. So where do we stand? It is sad to learned the truth, to fell the emerging power of life moving going nowhere fast... I am afraid for what is around us today. And its sad to see whats going on right now.. Are you aware? Or you just stucked inside the house eating donuts all the time? I really don't know what would it be in 2020...

Change URL, NEWS...


The rising death of civilians on the Ukraine crisis and the never ending war between Israeli people, the legalizing of Marijuana already started in some state of USA. Anyway, All I can say for now is that, I hope that Politician see what is going on right now, with all this chaos, climate change issue, political issue, i hope that is not the money that we should think on top of our head. The civil war in Syria, most of the victim are children, that suppose to be is running in a playground NOT RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES. How many soldier right now is fighting for their country? How many? NOTHING... They are fighting other country and other races because of the Political Motivation of some Traditional Politics who want to control the entire world and be a God..Pathetic, right? The illuminati, the so called secret society is no longer a secret, they are already revealed themselves. they are into the RUSH, to control... But they cannot because of islam, because of Christian. i just hope that people will see, both Christian and Islam will see that the reason of the denomination gap are the illuminatis.

They are trying to exaggerate things to heat up by making some propaganda via media, via their puppet in the Media. They dont care how many children will die, how many soldier and many many more will die as long as its a MUST for the sake of that secret society...

I really wanted to pour out my emotion right now, I am mad as hell, sick and tired seeing this chaos worldwide right now... gtg

No comments: