Saturday, July 12

Sunday Reflection

I woke up around 11 in the morning, I rush to the bathroom. It's Sunday so I can enjoy my day here in the house. No headache for today, please spare me. Lol. Anyway, I do t like to watch the news anymore coz it's making me sick and tired to the never ending stories of bombing and killing in many part of the world. Oh God let this people realize what they're doing.

Every time I challenge my self to be a better person the harder it gets but I'm not saying that I'm a bad person in a way that I steal kill or whatsoever. I just want to have a peace of mind. I'm thinking this way for a long time. I'm trying to catch up and say "hey Al" what is your purpose in life. This question had been to me for a very long time. Am I doing right in front of Jesus? What it would be like if I am walking in the right hand of my creator, is he proud of me as his son? 

Personally, I don't think so. I love Jesus and willing to follow him but the question is this, do I have a great pure heart to follow him and willingness to give my life fully under his control? 

Right now, I don't think so. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of giving up something that I'd like to do but I know it's not right  in the eyes of my savior. 

I admitted that it's easy to say "Lord I commit my life to you" however after my emotional breakdown, nothing's changed. 

Lord right now, I know that you have a plan for me, please help me to be strong to follow you. Please protect me and guide by your Holy Spirit. I challenged you God that if you love me, you will show me your way, I know you love me more than anything in this world.

Help me to walk straight towards you. 

Happy Sunday to everyone.

No comments: