Monday, July 21

Humble Thee

I'm watching Australia got talent and I am so so so excited to hear the contestant, just like the audiences shouting every minute. 

I really love singing, but singing is not aware of it. So I guess I gotta keep it hid within me. , well that's a secret. Shhhhhhh

I am grateful to hear different stories of life beyond camera by the contestant.   Contradicts to what I saw always on the news, bombing and killings everywhere, chaos around the world, came to the point that I have asked my self, how many good people with humble heart still exist? It always make me think that way. 

One contestant came out on the stage, with her sister, he looks like he's suffering  from skin dissease  and I don't know the name of his sickness but it's so obvious. 

The judges asked him about his condition and he said its the final stage and there is no cure for it. 

One thing I've notice that looks like he already accepted and looks brave stating that "this is life". The way he talked was such an amazing to see him, such a humble person, "but" when he started singing it blown is all away.  Wow. Just wow. 

I occurred to me that still no matter how rigid out life to the point of were standing on the edge of the Clift just trust him. Only him. There's no such hope could be found somewhere except to him. 

Reflect: As always as I do care about people always I'm so easy to get embarrassed and show it in a very "inappropriate" way, sometime to the pint that it consumed me. At work, burnout, then and only then, unless I avoid this, it will control me. But thank God, for many time he showed me his ways and chide me in a harsh way, it make rely on him more and more that still I have a good heart to change for good. My heart is not callous. 

Just a reminders to me that I must see things the way Jesus sees them. 


No comments: