Sunday, July 20

Just a thought for Today.

Love, such a lovely word. For teenagers this Word played an important role, from puppy love to true love. Word that has broad wide meaning.

How many of us heard this line "I love but ____"? Or I love you "if"____"? I'm sure you're familiar. 

When I was in my high school, i used to say this with my crush, of I shoued this in a concert, or write this on a love letter. So cool, yet when I was in college this is awkward. 

Now I'm matured enough to understand this word, atleast I'll be able to show this to my family

However, until now I admit I really don't understand this I mean I'm having a hard time to understand this. "Love is perfect" 


In (1 John 4:18 ESV)

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 

This one is a very powerful words. The revelation itself. I have many passion, things to do in ministry, but I'm afraid, and this verse reminded me that loving has not nothing to do with fear. I must admit that sometimes I'm afraid to do thing that I really love, though I know but it simply just I'm afraid. 

I have to ponder on this, reflect, how this one related to me. I just hope that I could love without fear, no "if" no "but". 

Happy weekdays to all.




No comments: