Friday, March 29

Lent Season In the Philippines Tradition

 I woke up around 2 pm in the afternoon, as soon as I opened my eyes I ran to the bathroom and took shower, I think for only 5 minutes I am ready to depart to Brgy. Pampang, Angeles City to watch the dramatization of capturing Jesus and famous  real crucifixion of the 3 men though It's just a drama but the thing is that; Real Crucifixion. Real Nail, Real Hammer, Real Pain.

Its a hot afternoon, as soon as I arrived in the location, a large crowd approached
.



I ask some policeman about the show but unfortunately, I am 10 minutes late to witness the whole story, so sad about that coz last night I already prepared all the things I need for this... Good grief, better luck next time.

Despite of this I decided to stay a little longer, I ask one of the bystander if there are still "salibatbat" local term for fanatic of this tradition and he said yes, and pointing me somewhere where I can watch their preparation. I didn't waste time and as soon I arrived to the said location action starts now.








In action






And this one is a girl




If you want to see more photos, click HERE. I did not post it here so better to go to the link and comment. Will do a new post about this tradition, why they are doing this, what are their motivation in doing this, and lastly what is the purpose of this?. and I post all the answer of some people who participate in this.

I did not notice that time flies and when I took another photo in the street Its a cool evening already.



My merienda



Souvenir for Sale


And before to end this day celebrating the lent season I bought this hehehe



Happy lent season to all

No comments: