Tuesday, August 19

The Part Of Me.

Its been awhile, Days past, but I dont feel any urgency unlike before that I have to finish the work as fast as I can,. I think I’ve been used to the feeling that i am alone in my own secluded galaxy. But no matter how melancholic it may sound, i feel the exact opposite. I feel tranquil; like no one can barge into my world and destroy the barricades that I've built. It seems that i am born to become this lone star. I think we all find our true selves when we’re alone. We act without faking anything. Our laughter and smiles are authentic. We shine bright in the distant horizon and we don’t have to compete with other stars because we are the brightest in our own galaxy. In our own world.
Some days, the loneliness knocks on my door & enters my world without my approval, sometimes i spend my day with it. We do things together and we spill our deepest secrets in the dark. But there are days when i just ignore it & shove it back to its hiding place. These days are the best. I feel at peace with myself; without that tugging sensation or realization that i am alone.
At the end of the day, i always realize one thing, aloneliness and loneliness are two things. But who can hide the fact that these two connects to each other & gives the same feeling of sadness. I don't know but sometimes I'm thinking of going to the roof and fly. 
I am trying to divert all the negativity, and trying to see things into different perspective. Atleast got some new friends share the same conviction which is good. Talkative and telling stories never ending lies. Well in that case, I'm learning.

No comments: